Gin Bottomless Brunch Menu 2022
To book please go to our Gin Experiences Calendar and choose your date .
The Gin Kitchen’s Bottomless Brunch includes unlimited* gin and tonic for two hours starting at the time of your booking. We will take your orders from the table and will endeavour to be attentive but feel free to grab our attention if your glass needs refilling.
- Greek yogurt, seasonal berry compote and home made gluten free granola. Pairs with Blushing Monkey Pink Gin.
- Beetroot cured salmon with dill, juniper and lemon, pickled vegetables and horseradish cream on a blini. Pairs with Dancing Dragontail.
Smokey beans with poached egg
- Cannelloni beans are slowly baked in a smokey tomato paprika sauce and topped with spinach. Served with toasted sourdough bread. Insane Ostrich is recommended with this course.
- Selection of continental meats, local cheeses, fruits, chutney and crackers. Gutsy Monkey pairs well with the truffled cheddar.
- Freshly baked croissants served with strawberry jam and warm Belgian waffles with maple syrup. We recommend The Ginger Cat Gin.
Vegan Bottomless Brunch Alternative - needs reserving one week in advance
- Soya yogurt, seasonal berry compote and home made gluten free granola. Pairs with Blushing Monkey Pink Gin.
- Sweet potato and beetroot falafel with red pepper dip. Pairs with Dancing Dragontail.
Smokey beans without egg
- Cannelloni beans are slowly baked in a smokey paprika sauce. Topped with spinach. Served with toasted sourdough bread. Insane Ostrich is recommended with this course.
- Vegan meats and soya cheeses. Gutsy Monkey pairs well with this course.
- Vegan croissants and waffles. We recommend The Ginger Cat Gin.
Served with tonic, lemonade or ginger beer, 25ml. All of our gins are 48% vol.
Blushing Monkey Pink Gin
- A juniper-led but gorgeously floral colour-changing gin with a delightful sweet, but not too sweet fruity twist.
Dancing Dragontail Summer Gin
- A wonderfully refreshing floral gin with a kick of aromatic green cardamom and uplifting citrus notes from pink grapefruit.
Insane Ostrich Gin
- Our take on a classic dry gin, made with lemon and lime zest, coriander seeds, angelica and orris roots. It has a classic gin taste with the vibrant and rich character of a Gin Kitchen Gin.
Gutsy Monkey Winter Gin
- Full-bodied rich and smooth with subtle citrus and complex aromatic highlights.
The Ginger Cat Gin
- Silky smooth, delicately spiced, vibrant and opulent. This gin created by Reeba, our Head Distiller is made with tonka beans, Iranian orange flower and orange zest.
Passion fruit puree, Elderflower cordial, Pineapple juice, Ginger beer.
Passionfruit, Guava juice, Grenadine.
A selection of teas including Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Jasmine Green tea.
A selection of coffees including espresso, macchiato, americano; cappuccino, flat white, latte, latte macchiato, iced latte.
Cola, lemonade, rose lemonade, ginger beer, pineapple juice, guava juice.
To book please go to our Gin Experiences Calendar.
* To operate within the terms of our premises licence we will stop serving alcohol to any guests who are drunk or disorderly. You cannot drink so much alcohol that the price per drink becomes lower than the permitted price as stated in our premises licence, currently 117 gin and tonics. All guests at a table must be participating however soft drinks are available for those not drinking. Takeaway drinks are not included in the brunch and we will only bring out one drink at a time per guest.
We're very new to hospitality and strive to create an experience that we would love (and we test this regularly). If you had an amazing time, please leave a glowing review on Trip Advisor, Google or Facebook. But if something wasn't quite right, please bring it to our attention so that we can fix it straight away, just ask a member of the team, or leave us feedback.