top of page
Sat, 08 Jan|
Our gin based bottomless brunch is one of the best in Surrey. That's because we're a distillery and make all our own luxury spirits on site. Our distillery is set in heritage buildings, on a farmyard in the Surrey Hills and makes for a beautiful location for your unlimited* gin brunch.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
08 Jan 2022, 11:00 – 13:00
Dorking, The Gin Kitchen, Punchbowl Ln, Dorking RH5 4DX, UK
About the event
Drinks in our Bottomless Brunch
Served with tonic, lemonade or ginger beer, 25ml. All of our gins are 48% vol..
- Blushing Monkey Pink Gin - A juniper-led but gorgeously floral colour-changing gin with a delightful sweet, but not too sweet fruity twist
- Dancing Dragontail Summer Gin - A wonderfully refreshing floral gin with a kick of aromatic green cardamom and uplifting citrus notes from pink grapefruit.
- Insane Ostrich Gin - Our take on a classic dry gin, made with lemon and lime zest, coriander seeds, angelica and orris roots. It has a classic gin taste with the vibrant and rich character of a Gin Kitchen Gin.
- Gutsy Monkey Winter Gin - Full-bodied rich and smooth with subtle citrus and complex aromatic highlights.
- The Ginger Cat Gin - Silky smooth, delicately spiced, vibrant and opulent. This gin created by Reeba, our Head Distiller is made with tonka beans, Iranian orange flower and orange zest.
- Goldenlands Sunset - Passion fruit puree, Elderflower cordial, Pineapple juice, Ginger beer.
- Virgin Sling - Passionfruit, Guava juice, Grenadine.
- Tea - A selection of teas including Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Jasmine Green tea.
- Coffee - A selection of coffees including espresso, macchiato, americano; cappuccino, flat white, latte, latte macchiato, iced latte.
- Soft Drinks - Cola, lemonade, rose lemonade, ginger beer, pineapple juice, guava juice.
Our bottomless brunch has a plated menu served with each gin.
- Build your own yogurt granola - Greek yogurt, vanilla bean fruit berry compote and gluten free granola
- Beetroot-cured salmon gravlax - With horseradish cream on toasted rye bread with rocket leaf, pickled cucumber and dill
- Boiled quails egg lollipop
- Avocado smash
- Selection of continental meats
- Selection of cheeses - Sussex charmer cheddar cheese, Sussex Camembert and Norbury blue cheese with grapes, homemade chutney and a selection of crackers
- Selection of fresh baked goods - Pastries, croissants and Belgian Waffles, served with a selection of condiments.
bottom of page