Sun, 03 Jul|
Our gin based bottomless brunch is one of the best in Surrey. That's because we're a distillery and make all our own luxury spirits on site. Our distillery is set in heritage buildings, on a farmyard in the Surrey Hills and makes for a beautiful location for your unlimited* gin brunch.
Time & Location
03 Jul 2022, 11:00 – 13:00
Dorking, The Gin Kitchen, Punchbowl Ln, Dorking RH5 4DX, UK
About the event
Our bottomless brunch in the Surrey Hills is not just a brunch but more of an experience. On arrival, you will be given your first G&T. Your host will then let you know more about the botanicals we carefully source from around the globe to make each of our gins. They will share with you our story, product development, how the business has grown.
You will be served the first of five food platters and whilst you are eating, your next G&T will be prepared and served swiftly. Again, the host will explain more about this gin and your next food platter will follow.
All our gins are paired with the courses perfectly.
By the end you will have tried all five of our vibrant and characterful gins, if you want to go at a faster rate you can always ask for more!
Drinks in our Bottomless Brunch
Served with tonic, lemonade or ginger beer, 25ml. All of our gins are 48% vol.
- Blushing Monkey Pink Gin - A juniper-led but gorgeously floral colour-changing gin with a delightful sweet, but not too sweet fruity twist
- Dancing Dragontail Summer Gin - A wonderfully refreshing floral gin with a kick of aromatic green cardamom and uplifting citrus notes from pink grapefruit.
- Insane Ostrich Gin - Our take on a classic dry gin, made with lemon and lime zest, coriander seeds, angelica and orris roots. It has a classic gin taste with the vibrant and rich character of a Gin Kitchen Gin.
- Gutsy Monkey Winter Gin - Full-bodied rich and smooth with subtle citrus and complex aromatic highlights.
- The Ginger Cat Gin - Silky smooth, delicately spiced, vibrant and opulent. This gin created by Reeba, our Head Distiller is made with tonka beans, Iranian orange flower and orange zest.
- Goldenlands Sunset - Passion fruit puree, Elderflower cordial, Pineapple juice, Ginger beer.
- Virgin Sling - Passionfruit, Guava juice, Grenadine.
- Tea - A selection of teas including Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Jasmine Green tea.
- Coffee - A selection of coffees including espresso, macchiato, americano; cappuccino, flat white, latte, latte macchiato, iced latte.
- Soft Drinks - Cola, lemonade, rose lemonade, ginger beer, pineapple juice, guava juice.
Our bottomless brunch has a five plated menu served to you with each of our five gins paired with each course.
- Granola - Greek yogurt, seasonal compote, home made gluten free granola.
- Beetroot cured salmon gravlax - with horseradish cream, Cucumber and dill pickle. Toasted rye bread.
- Spanish potatoes - with red pepper omelette. Smashed avocado and cherry tomato.
- Charcuterie meat and cheese board - with seasonal fruit chutney, grapes and crackers.
- Selection of freshly baked bakery goodies - served with a selection of condiments.
If a member of your group has any dietary requirements please contact us on email@example.com at least one week before the event and we will gladly accommodate them. We have a zero food-waste kitchen and so cannot accommodate dietary requirements on the day.
COVID restrictions may apply at the time of the event, including checking in requirements and limits on group size. We have a large fire pit, soft fluffy blankets and overhead cover for outside seating.
If there’s any chance you look younger than 25 please bring a passport, driving licence or a card with a PASS hologram. Photographs of ID on a phone are not acceptable. If you don't have ID and you look younger than 25 we cannot provide a refund. We can arrange soft drinks for non-drinkers.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum booking for 2 guests, maximum of 30.
* To operate within the terms of our premises licence we will stop serving alcohol to any guests who are drunk or disorderly. You cannot drink so much alcohol that the price per drink becomes lower than the permitted price as stated in our premises licence, currently 117 gin and tonics. All guests at a table must be participating however soft drinks are available for those not drinking. Takeaway drinks are not included in the brunch and we will only bring out one drink at a time per guest.