Time & Location
29 Jan 2022, 14:30 – 16:00
Dorking, The Gin Kitchen, Punchbowl Ln, Dorking RH5 4DX, UK
About the event
Taste each one of our vibrant and characterful gins while discovering more about the botanicals we carefully source from around the globe. We'll share with you our story, product development, how the business has grown from strength to strength and talk about some of the exciting collaborations we have with other local businesses.
Sip your favourite G&T combination during a tour of the working side of our distillery where we'll talk you through the processes we follow to create our luxury hand-crafted spirits.
The event itself will last between 1-1.5 hours, the bar will remain open if you fancy having another drink or two.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your experience to avoid a late start.
Gins in our Gin Tasting Experience
Served with tonic, lemonade or ginger beer, 25ml. All of our gins are 48% vol..
- Blushing Monkey Pink Gin - A juniper-led but gorgeously floral colour-changing gin with a delightful sweet, but not too sweet fruity twist
- Dancing Dragontail Summer Gin - A wonderfully refreshing floral gin with a kick of aromatic green cardamom and uplifting citrus notes from pink grapefruit.
- Insane Ostrich Gin - Our take on a classic dry gin, made with lemon and lime zest, coriander seeds, angelica and orris roots. It has a classic gin taste with the vibrant and rich character of a Gin Kitchen Gin.
- Gutsy Monkey Winter Gin - Full-bodied rich and smooth with subtle citrus and complex aromatic highlights.
- The Ginger Cat Gin - Silky smooth, delicately spiced, vibrant and opulent. This gin created by Reeba, our Head Distiller is made with tonka beans, Iranian orange flower and orange zest.
Upgrade your Gin Tasting Experience with our delicious tapas
After your gin tasting, there is the opportunity to stay and join us in our tapas restaurant and have 3 tapas dishes with us. This costs an extra £25 and please choose the related ticket option for this. Please note, if you book within 24 hours of an event the 3 tapas for £25 is subject to availability.
If a member of your group has any dietary requirements please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event and we will gladly accommodate them. We have a zero food-waste kitchen and so cannot accommodate dietary requirements on the day.
COVID restrictions may apply at the time of the event, including checking in requirements and limits on group size. We have a large fire pit, soft fluffy blankets and overhead cover for outside seating. In the event you have to self-isolate or the event is otherwise disrupted due to COVID-19, we will reschedule your experience for a future date.
If there’s any chance you look younger than 25 please bring a passport, driving licence or a card with a PASS hologram. Photographs of ID on a phone are not acceptable. If you don't have ID and you look younger than 25 we cannot provide a refund. We can arrange soft drinks for non-drinkers.