Sat, 09 Jul|
Meet The Maker
This special gin tasting experience is with Kate, our co-founder. It was in 2016 when Kate called her best friend Helen to say: “We’re going to start a distillery – from now on we’re going to make gin!” The rest of the story you can find out whilst enjoying all of fabulous gins with Kate.
Time & Location
09 Jul 2022, 14:00 – 16:30
Dorking, The Gin Kitchen, Punchbowl Ln, Dorking RH5 4DX, UK
About the event
Taste each one of our vibrant and characterful gins while discovering more about the botanicals we carefully source from around the globe. Kate will share with you her story, product development, how the business has grown from strength to strength and talk about some of the exciting collaborations we have with other local businesses.
Sip your favourite G&T combination during a tour of the working side of our distillery where Kate will talk you through the processes she created for our luxury hand-crafted spirits.
Bar snacks and canapes are included.
The event itself will last approx 2.5 hours, the bar will remain open if you fancy having another drink or two.
Gins in our Gin Tasting Experience
Served with tonic, lemonade or ginger beer, 25ml. All of our gins are 48% vol..
- Blushing Monkey Pink Gin - A juniper-led but gorgeously floral colour-changing gin with a delightful sweet, but not too sweet fruity twist
- Dancing Dragontail Summer Gin - A wonderfully refreshing floral gin with a kick of aromatic green cardamom and uplifting citrus notes from pink grapefruit.
- Insane Ostrich Gin - Our take on a classic dry gin, made with lemon and lime zest, coriander seeds, angelica and orris roots. It has a classic gin taste with the vibrant and rich character of a Gin Kitchen Gin.
- Gutsy Monkey Winter Gin - Full-bodied rich and smooth with subtle citrus and complex aromatic highlights.
- The Ginger Cat Gin - Silky smooth, delicately spiced, vibrant and opulent. This gin created by Reeba, our Head Distiller is made with tonka beans, Iranian orange flower and orange zest.
Upgrade your experience with our delicious tapas
After your gin tasting, there is the opportunity to stay and join us in our tapas restaurant and have tapas dishes with us. Just tick the box on the booking form to include this.
Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your experience.
If you require more than 10 tickets, please contact us to arrange on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01306 889598.
If a member of your group has any dietary requirements please contact us on email@example.com at least one week before the event and we will gladly accommodate them. We have a zero food-waste kitchen and so cannot accommodate dietary requirements on the day.
If there’s any chance you look younger than 25 please bring a passport, driving licence or a card with a PASS hologram. Photographs of ID on a phone are not acceptable. If you don't have ID and you look younger than 25 we cannot provide a refund. We can arrange soft drinks for non-drinkers.
Meet The Maker Experience