A good quality crystal glass is essential to getting the most out of a gin and tonic. This is designed to hold the freshly-released aromas of our Gutsy Monkey, Blushing Monkey and Dancing Dragontail gins.
Made from lead-free crystal, this stunning stemware features a high level of clarity for accentuating your drink. An elegant pulled stem gives an organic flowing profile to this gin balloon that creates a natural vessel for gin mixers. Finished with a polished rim, this balloon stem makes it perfect for experiencing Gin Kitchen G&Ts by aiding the route of the gin on to the palate.
Crystal Copa de Balon Gin Glass featuring the Gin Kitchen logo
Washing Crystal Glasses
All our crystal glassware is dishwasher safe, but we always recommend hand washing to increase the lifespan of your crystal. This is particularly important with crystal glass which has greater clarity than normal glass. This high level of transparency is beneficial to drink tastings. Colour is a judging factor of wine and whisky, hence a clearer glass gives a more accurate representation of the contents. Always wash new glasses before first use.
Washing By Hand
- Wash each glass separately by hand
- Soak glasses individually to avoid mechanical shock
- Use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive cloth
Washing in a Dishwasher
- Use a dedicated machine for glassware
- Set a low temperature on your glasswasher
- Use a dedicated glass rack; never use a flatware rack or plate rack
- Keep rinse aid topped up
- Air dry glasses crystal glasses - drying cloths can spread grease and dirt and germs
- Leave glasses in an upturned position
- Use a soft dry glass cloth to remove water marks - this retains the clarity of glassware
Follow these simple tips to clean crystal glasses and see your glassware last even longer.