Sat, 05 Feb|
Our gin based bottomless brunch is one of the best in Surrey. That's because we're a distillery and make all our own luxury spirits on site. Our distillery is set in heritage buildings, on a farmyard in the Surrey Hills and makes for a beautiful location for your unlimited* gin brunch.
Time & Location
05 Feb 2022, 19:00 – 23:00
Dorking, The Gin Kitchen, Punchbowl Ln, Dorking RH5 4DX, UK
About the event
Served with tonic, lemonade or ginger beer, 25ml. All of our gins are 48% vol..
- Blushing Monkey Pink Gin - A juniper-led but gorgeously floral colour-changing gin with a delightful sweet, but not too sweet fruity twist
- Dancing Dragontail Summer Gin - A wonderfully refreshing floral gin with a kick of aromatic green cardamom and uplifting citrus notes from pink grapefruit.
- Insane Ostrich Gin - Our take on a classic dry gin, made with lemon and lime zest, coriander seeds, angelica and orris roots. It has a classic gin taste with the vibrant and rich character of a Gin Kitchen Gin.
- Gutsy Monkey Winter Gin - Full-bodied rich and smooth with subtle citrus and complex aromatic highlights.
- The Ginger Cat Gin - Silky smooth, delicately spiced, vibrant and opulent. This gin created by Reeba, our Head Distiller is made with tonka beans, Iranian orange flower and orange zest.
- Goldenlands Sunset - Passion fruit puree, Elderflower cordial, Pineapple juice, Ginger beer.
- Virgin Sling - Passionfruit, Guava juice, Grenadine.
- Tea - A selection of teas including Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Jasmine Green tea.
- Coffee - A selection of coffees including espresso, macchiato, americano; cappuccino, flat white, latte, latte macchiato, iced latte.
- Soft Drinks - Cola, lemonade, rose lemonade, ginger beer, pineapple juice, guava juice.
Our bottomless brunch has a complimentary buffet which you help yourself to and includes:
- Build your own yogurt granola - Greek yogurt, vanilla bean fruit berry compote and gluten free granola
- Beetroot-cured salmon gravlax - With horseradish cream on toasted rye bread with rocket leaf, pickled cucumber and dill
- Boiled quails egg lollipop
- Avocado smash
- Selection of continental meats
- Selection of cheeses - Sussex charmer cheddar cheese, Sussex Camembert and Norbury blue cheese with grapes, homemade chutney and a selection of crackers
- Selection of fresh baked goods - Pastries, croissants and Belgian Waffles, served with a selection of condiments.